What if I moved to a new residence within Oregon School District boundaries?

Posted by:

If you have moved to a new address located within the Oregon School District boundaries, you will need to visit the District Office to complete a “Change of Address Form” and provide your new proof of residency. It is important to update your address as soon as possible.