OHS Course Selection & Registration
- Watch the OHS Pre-Registration Video.
- Use OHS Academic & Career Planning Guide to review graduation requirements, view career clusters, and select appropriate courses.
- View Department Videos to get additional information about courses in each department.
- Attend Virtual 8th Grade Scheduling Orientation on February 1, at 6:30 (OCA Media YouTube Channel) Freshman Class of 2025 Orientation to get details about registration
- Complete course selection card and enter course requests into Xello during Connections.
- Schedule an appointment with your School Counselor if you have questions about course selection or to discuss online courses.
Jan 19: Grades 9 -11 receive course selection materials in Connections
- 12th Grade Course Selection Form
- 11th Grade Course Selection Form
- 10th Grade Course Selection Form
- 9th Grade Course Selection Form
- 9th Grade Elective Courses
Feb 1: 8th Grade Virtual Orientation Night (OCA Media YouTube Channel) Freshman Class of 2025 Orientation
Feb 2-16: Grade 8 receives course selection materials during Connections
Feb 16: Grade 8 enter course selections into Xello during Connections
Feb 18: ALL course selections due into Xello
- We rely heavily on accurate and sincere course selection choices made by students to build a master schedule and assign educators.
- Scheduling is a complex process; budgets, staffing, and resource needs are based on requests received by students.
- It is critical that students select appropriate classes of interest, including alternate classes. Courses that do not have enough interest may not be offered. There may also be times when we have significant interest, yet cannot accommodate all requests due to building or staffing constraints.