Welcome to the Oregon Pool
Click the picture above to register in Active.net to reserve your spot in lessons or lap swim.
**This is a new reservation system. If you were in the MaxGalaxy system, your account has been transferred over. You will need to click "forgot password" to have a new password sent to you. If this is your first time using a reservation system at the Oregon Pool, you will need to create an account.**
STARTING AUGUST 29TH, YOU WILL NOT NEED TO RESERVE A SPOT IN WATER EXERCISE, OPEN SWIM OR FAMILY SWIM
Swimming Lessons Registration is happening NOW!
ATTENTION: Any transaction that is less than $10 must be paid in cash. We can no longer accept credit card payments for transactions less than $10. Punchcards and memberships to the pool are preferred.
Open swims will not have lap lanes in during the swim.
Please sign up for each person that will be coming to the pool. We need an accurate count of how many swimmers for each swim.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Pool Safety Protocols
Before Coming to the Pool
- All swimmers must reserve a time to swim before coming to the pool. You may reserve your day and time using this link. If you need assistance with reserving online, please call the front desk at 835-8617.
Arriving at the Pool & Preparing to Swim
- There will be one entrance and one exit door for the pool. The entrance will be our handicap door on the Northwest side of the building. The exit will be our Northeast door of the building.
- All swimmers must wear a mask when entering and exiting the building when children are present.
- No lockers will be able to be used at this time.
- Everyone must take a shower before entering the pool. (This is not a new procedure)
- All swimmers must maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from one another.
During Your Swim
- All swimmers must maintain social distance (at least 6 feet) from one another at all times.
- The hot tub will be available for people that have reserved space in the pool. There will be a 2 person limit and 15 min max in the hot tub.