Students are eligible for the 2023-2024 4K Program if they are....
- Residents of the Oregon School District
- Age 4 on or before September 1, 2023
- Age 5 and have not attended 4K
- Planning on attending Kindergarten in 2024-2025
- There are no early admissions
- 4K is designed to be a one-year program
- There are a limited number of open-enrollment spaces for children who reside in another district that offers 4K
4K Orientation Meeting
All families of students who will be attending 4K in the 2023-2024 school year are invited to our orientation meeting. Students must be age 4 as of September 1, 2023, to enroll.
During this orientation, you will....
- Thursday, January 26, 6:30 p.m.
- Oregon High School Performing Arts Center (456 N. Perry Parkway, Oregon)
Questions? Contact Lindsay Engelhart: leengelhart@OregonSD.org | 608-835-4065
- Learn about our 4K play-based approach
- Learn about 4K community-based centers
- Get enrollment information
2023-2024 4K Registration Opens Monday, March 6, 2023 at 8:00 AM
All enrollment forms can be filled out online through this link: Online Enrollment Forms
If you do not have access to a computer, please contact our Oregon School District Registrar for assistance:
Phone: (608) 835-4033
Documents Required for Enrollment
- Completed online enrollment packet
- Proof of Residency (one of the following):
- Lease Agreement or Mortgage with current address, effective date and all parties’ signatures
- Current Utility Bill (electric/gas, or city/village water with name and current address)
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of Age/Name (one of the following):
- Birth Certificate
- Current Passport
- Immunization Records
- State Issued ID or Driver's License
If you have questions or are unable to provide any of the above documents, please call the Registrar's Office to discuss: 608-835-4033.