IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OREGON SCHOOL DISTRICT GYM SPACESThe Oregon School District will be allowing the rental of gym spaces starting on May 8th. The available times for rentals will be Saturday and Sundays between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Please note the Oregon School District reserves the right to cancel reservations at any time or modify the below requirements for using Oregon School District gym space.For the safety and health of our school community:- Masks are required to be worn at all times when in the building.- Masks are required outside when you cannot be 6-feet from others.- Social distancing should be followed as much as possible- If someone doesn't feel well they should not enter the building, have them stay home.- Each group will be limited to a maximum of 2 hour rentals per weekend.- The group is required to exit the building at least 15 minutes before their rental period ends to ensure no crossover with the next group.- Renters should review Board Policy 566 prior to using District facilities. It is the renter's responsibility to ensure Board policies are followed by everyone in the group. If Board policies are not followed, the entire group may lose their rental privileges with the Oregon School District.
INFORMATION ON THE VILLAGE OF OREGON FIELDS AND SHELTERS ARE BELOW:
Village of Oregon Park Shelters
Thank you for your interest in reserving a Village of Oregon park, shelter, and/or playing field. While the Village is excited to open the reservation system it is important to remember that we are still in a global pandemic due to the Coronavirus and everyone needs to do their part to keep our community safe. By making a reservation you understand and agree to the following:
- All individuals/groups must follow the current order(s), limitations, and guidance from Public Health Madison & Dane County and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Masks are required and social distancing must be practiced on any Village property.
- Be considerate and only reserve time(s) your group/event is going to use the space for. This may allow for multiple requests in a single day.
- Follow Highlands of Netherwood Park Additional Instructions.
Highlands of Netherwood Park (Additional Instructions)
This is the Village’s newest park!
- At this time the playing field will be available for reservation on Monday & Tuesday (Soccer), Thursday, & Friday (Lacrosse).
- It will not be available on Wednesdays.
- All groups/organizations are responsible for removing their equipment/goals so that it is ready for the next group.
To Make A Reservation:
Please click HERE to access the Village of Oregon Properties reservation site.
Village of Oregon Shelter Information
Please note when using Park Shelters you must obey the following:
Village of Oregon - Park Shelter Guidance
Help keep park spaces safe and open during COVID-19 by practicing the following:
- Follow Forward Dane Plan’s Guidelines
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between people outside of your household at all times.
- Do not leave trash behind!
- Bring your own disinfecting materials and hand soap/sanitizer.
- Avoid touching common touch-points (tables and park equipment have not been sanitized by the Village).
- Do not share food or beverages. Avoid having a food buffet, serving food family style or a potluck.
- Consider wearing a face-covering/mask.
- Avoid direct contact with others such as hugs and handshakes.
- Drinking fountains not available.
- Park bathrooms are cleaned once daily (including weekends) by Village Staff.
Please click HERE to access the Performing Arts Center (PAC) reservation site directly.
Please click HERE to access the Pool reservation site directly.
A few notes:
- If you have not yet used this system, you will need to register first.
- Village of Oregon properties cannot be reserved until April 1, 2021 for the upcoming season, per Village of Oregon Board policy.
- A tutorial of the new facility reservation system is available here.