Summer Meals 2021
Free Meal Program
All students (18 & under) are invited to sign up for FREE breakfast and lunch, regardless of eligibility.
Please contact Sarah at OSDMeals@oregonsd.org with any questions.
July Sign up here - Including Summer School Meals
Grab and Go Times and Locations
June 14-August 23rd:
Netherwood Knoll 11:00-12:30 pm Grab & Go
- Netherwood/Prairie View Bus Loop
Rome Corners 11:00-11:45 am Grab & Go
- RCI Bus Loop - we will serve out of the Food Service Van
Brooklyn Elementary 12:00-12:45 pm Grab & Go
- BKE Bus Loop - we will serve out of the Food Service Van
NOTE: Monday August 23rd: LAST DAY OF MEAL PICK UP - We will provide 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches at this pick up.
July 6-July 30th:
Oregon High School 7:45-8:30am (in person) & Lunch - 12:00-12:45 (grab and go)
The Oregon School District School Nutrition Program is taking extra precautions to make sure our food is safe.
- You will notice that all food is indvidually wrapped by either the maufacturer or in our kitchens.
- All of our staff wear gloves, masks, and hairnets to ensure food safety practices.
- We have a thorough kitchen cleaning process.
- During meal delivery and pick up our team will change gloves after any contact with customers (car, doorbell, etc).
- We are monitoring the temperature of the food to make sure it is safe for you to cook. We ask that you follow the cooking instructions listed on this page to make sure you prepare the food to the correct internal temperature.
Food Safety Tips:
- Wash hands and all whole fruit before preparing meals.
- Keep all foods refrigerated or frozen until you are ready to cook.
- Click through our Cooking Instructions for suggested cooking techniques. All items can be microwaved.
- All meat is pre-cooked, but you must still heat it to 165 degrees Farenheit for best food safety practices.
- Food not consumed within 7 days of delivery should be thrown away.
Check out this flyer regarding school meals.