Thank you for your interest in the Oregon School District!
We are happy you're here! We offer a highly competitive benefits package, a family friendly work environment, meaningful professional development and the opportunity to work with a talented team of diverse staff members who are continually working to advance the educational opportunities available to all students.
We are always looking for the best qualified educators and staff to join our team. We are excited to hear from you! All positions are posted on the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network website (WECAN). Create an account to search job listings and apply.
Apply Now: WECAN Website
If you have any questions, contact our HR Director, Jina Jonen, at 608-835-4015 or jljonen@OregonSD.org
Seeking School Nutrition Assistant Cooks and Paras
We currently have a number of positions available throughout the Oregon School District for the 2021-2022 school year. All positions offer opportunities to connect with students and create a safe and enjoyable learning envirionment. We look forward to meeting you soon!
What We Offer
- A positive work environment with amazing students.
- A healthy work environment where we are taking all safety measures recommended by Public Health.
- A flexible work schedule where you choose when and where you want to work.
- Competitive compensation system where designated Building Subs make $200/day and work 4-5 days a week depending on your schedule.
- Regular subs make $16 per hour.
- Substitutes who work 10 days and are ligible for DPI license reimbursement!
- Bus and lunch superivsors make $15 per hour.
The Oregon School District serves approximately 4000 amazing students in grades 4K-12. Located ten miles south of Madison, we enjoy all the amenities of a metropolitan area with a small town feel.
The OSD is a destination district for educators. Below are some of the most common features that attract team members to our District.
The OSD is centered around our District mission and five core values. This path is strongly supported by our Board of Education and community.